With Innovative Neurofocus Optics® Technology for both presbyopes and young myopes.
Featuring a patented, unique Extended Depth-of-Focus, Centre-Distance design:1
- Provides excellent vision at every distance for presbyopes, comparable to glasses1
- Designed to reduce peripheral hyperopia which is necessary for managing myopic progression2,3
- Creates an effective ADD up to +3.00D for a simplified fit1
- Available in 0.25D steps from +4.00D to -12.25D
Studies show that 92% of daily activities can be completed without using reading glasses.1
*Both eyes combined; On an annualised basis in children 6-19. Retrospective analysis of 32 children, ages 6 to 19, across 10 different practice locations who wore the lenses for 6-25 months.
1. VTI Data on file, 2015. N=59. Data assessed after 1 week of wear. Preference based on those who expressed a preference among brands tested.
2. Dillehay S, Woods J, Situ P, et al. Comparison of Three Power Levels of a Novel Soft Contact Lens Optical Design to Reduce Suspected Risk Factors for the Progression of Juvenile Onset Myopia. ARVO Poster, Poster #A00863637; Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, 2014;55(13), 3637.
3. Payor R, Woods J, Situ P, et al. Feasibility Testing of a Novel SCL Optical Design to Reduce Suspected Risk Factors for the Progression of Juvenile Onset Myopia. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, 2014;55(13), 3638. Retrieved from http://iovs.arvojournals.org/article.aspx?articleid=2269075
4. Cooper J, OʼConnor B, Watanabe R, et al. Case Series Analysis of Myopic Progression Control With a Unique Extended Depth of Focus Multifocal Contact Lens. Eye & Contact Lens: Science & Clinical Practice. 2017;44(5):e16-e24. doi:10.1097/icl.0000000000000440.